Can you imagine a vacation in an island paradise, away from the cold and stress, sunbathing under a coconut tree watching the turquoise sea and relaxing? And you know the best? Santa Claus also arrives in the Caribbean
Paradisiacal landscapes, white sands and crystal clear waters are just some of the many attractions offered by the Caribbean islands. In addition, the hurricane season has already passed, so the good weather is almost assured and now it is the best time to travel, because it does not make too much heat and refreshes at night. What more could you want? Maybe some adventure in nature outside the hotel? Remember to go to Saona and Catalina islands, these are a must excursions to do on your vacation.
Despite being a special time, traveling at Christmas can be a stressful experience if you do not take the necessary precautions and more if the destination crosses oceans and / or frontiers.
To make your Christmas trip a success and enjoy your experience to the fullest, here are some tips:
- Make a list of all personal documents, permits, identification, passports, tickets, etc.
Consult the necessary documentation
- Organize your luggage and identify it to avoid losses.
- Choose well with whom you travel. The trip can go from being an exciting and great experience to being a nightmare.
- Although the real gift is the trip and the time you will spend together, prepare the Christmas gifts for the children and take them with you . Think you’ll take them in your suitcase, so you better not bulge a lot. You can give something that inflates to enjoy on the beach or the pool …
- Remember to have chargers and power adapters for electronic equipment and do not leave the charger at home.
- Travel light. Here in the Dominican Republic you will not need much, just a shirt and shorts, an evening dress, flip flops, sunglasses and most importantly, the swimsuit.
- Take food and snacks, for the flight and also for children in case of flight delays. You have to be careful
- Do not consume too much alcohol, you may feel bad the next day and a day of hangover, it’s a lost vacation day.
- And last but not least, disconnect from everything and enjoy the most of your time with yours, which is the most valuable.
From Saona Dreams we move forward a bit and we wish you a Merry Christmas!