Do you know that bathing in the sea has good health properties? And if it is on an island like Saona or Catalina, surrounded by nature, fresh air and infinite beach to walk, even more.
A beach vacation in the Dominican Republic may be enough to unplug from the routine and lose the stress accumulated in months of work. But also, the sea has many health benefits.
Science has shown that life has a marine origin, in fact, seawater has a chemical composition very similar to blood plasma, which is why experts agree that it is very beneficial for living beings.
These are some of the properties of seawater:
– Antiseptic and antibiotic. Two of its most important properties are the antiseptic and antibiotic effect, thus helping to heal and heal cuts and wounds.
– Muscle relaxant. Iodine promotes recovery from certain injuries, while floating in the sea or swimming in the sea relaxes the muscles. It is ideal for people who are doing rehabilitation or post operative treatments.
– Helps in the treatment of skin diseases. Sea water acts as a natural exfoliant thanks to its minerals. It is ideal for treating skin conditions such as psoriasis as seawater washes help the characteristic scales to peel off and fall off on their own. The same happens in cases of allergies and eczema, the minerals in the water can kill bacteria and microorganisms. On the other hand, it accelerates the healing of the skin more quickly and effectively. It is also beneficial against itchy scalp.
– Relieves respiratory problems. Breathing the sea breeze and salt water helps the lungs to eliminate toxins, which is why it is recommended for people who suffer from respiratory problems. It is also favorable for curing colds, colds and cough with phlegm …
– Treats rheumatic problems. Bathing regularly in the sea is also beneficial for people with rheumatic problems. Sea water can help reduce the intense pain caused by arthritis or osteoarthritis.
– Natural soothing. Containing magnesium, seawater helps calm us and eliminate anxiety. That is why spending a few days at the beach is a therapy that is recommended for those who suffer from nervous disorders, depression or stress.
– Exfoliant. Walking along the seashore on the sand, in addition to being an exercise and helping to clear the mind, the waves and the texture of the sand massage our feet and exfoliate the heels.
– Treatment for liver and kidneys. Sea water allows regeneration of cells that are damaged by cirrhosis, for example. In people with kidney failure, drinking sea water helps fight dizziness, vomiting, and problems urinating.
– Treatment against insomnia. People suffering from insomnia are advised to go to the beach for the day, walk along the seashore or simply stay in front of the waves breathing the breeze, any of these options will make the person feel more tired and can sleep overnight.
If you want to rest, recharge batteries and bathe in the water of the Caribbean Sea to enjoy not only calm and transparent waters, but also beneficial for health, choose to come to the Dominican Republic and discover paradisiacal islands that you should not miss. Choose your excursion to Isla Saona or Isla Catalina. We are waiting for you!
Post Source: https://tn.com.ar/salud